Thursday, October 15, 2009

无感

just cum back from mooncake festival...
jz go do "helper"...
but... dint do much thing oso...

haiz... so tired this few day...
why? i dunno oso...
really dunno what can i do actually...
today I pass up a short essay...
title "how you think about yourself"...
i almost wrote until I very suck...
why? jz... suddenly dun so like myself...
and hate...

I can't sleep again now...
2.47am++ already...
haiz...
Why my brain?
I already can handle it well last week...
why now again...
when we can drop off those thing...
I want to relax my mind...
who can teach me?

so hope got 洗魂曲 now....
not use for delete anything...
jz for my mind...
that are already be ok~

I want to try my best~
I can...
whatever if I cannot I also want to trust I can...
If u think you can, you can!!!

1 comment:

chia ling said...

yaya...tat what i owez say d
if u thk u can then u can...
don keep to much memory in ur mind
don let her be ur focus of life...
try focus on other thg ba
put down it slowly...
gayao o

Death Time