Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plz let me close IT~~ my brain~~

so many day dint cum update ler~~
whatever lah~~
this one week lines cannot use~~ suck P1~~ go return le~~ change back to streamyx~~

haiz~~
very tired~~
so bad on every thing~~
on my body, my spirit, almost all my thing~~ jz like a suck~~
haiz~~

i very tired about ----
I really wan to try close the "File" & delete it too...
But on this few day~~ some "virus" come crash and make me unavailable to close it fast.
all this virus are come from that "hacker company"....
all oso is that "company" de one project make me get the "virus" coz can detect "it"...
Why...
plz... let me quick close it and delete it~~
I dun care got new "File" o nt~~
i wan to close it quickly~~
continues like this will make my "comp" crash more easily...

today are very tired... all oso no enuf slp~~
i very sleepy actually...
But i suddenly dint dare to slp it~~
i scare to dream it again~~
That will make me crazy~~
The dream of that night~~
is the starting of the "virus" coming~~
and already continues 2 nitex....
I really can be a really happy in this two day~~~
haiz~~~

No comments:

Death Time