Thursday, August 6, 2009

PR fair

haha...
2day is the second day of our tarcollege PR Fair...
i go to help them and become a helper...
hehe.... but i dint do anything much thing oso...
and rain morning... reach ther time very... wet...
shit.. haha...

after...
haha... almost whole gang of us go to take the photo of spokeperson of the PR fair..
and... i go too... haha... coz whole gang go and i cant tahan oso...

1st... i go make up.... walau... this my 1st time ok...
haha... but good luck the beautiful ladies are nice...
not only help me do nicely and talk so much to me...
haha... ko teach me something ko...
haha... her ko say my face skin not bad... enuf white... but... i wan dark d...
haha... but oso ok la...

2nd... go set hair...
haha... walau.. the people set out oso almost the same style of the hair impression de...
jz a little different lo... i think... but... not so bad oso la... haha...

3nd... huhu... take photo time... haha... i dunno can set wat pose...
so the camera men teach me some lo...
haha... but them say the photo take out seem like very child and cute wo... swt...
hehe... now so lag.. picture other time ka upload la.. haha~~~

No comments:

Death Time