Thursday, August 21, 2008

sien.....

i really donno wat i doing le..
ths few day think so muc..
donno think wat...

i nw so confuse...
i wil change my take 2 'B' is bcas i wan 2 4 gt 'A'..
but i nw knw 'B' is a good person n i will dint gt any chance 2 her...
but i really gt like her nw....
and make me more crazy....
havent 4gt 'A' yet...
but nw starting like 'B'...
hw cn i 4 gt thm 2 all...

2ml is tweety bird n margrat birthday party....
nw no muc mood...
donno wan go o nt...
sien..
but muc i will go..
if i dint gt mood 2 play ther i oso will show my fake happy face 2 thm..
bcas all people hope 2ml will b gt a happy party...
bcas this few day really gt happen many thing le...
so many unhappy thing..

2day go c movie wif thm all..
rogou..
a movie of very sien..
o is me no mood 2 c it..
donno..

i nw at net city...
donno do wat..
wan find a people to talk all the thing..
but cannot..
nw de people so....
so i write blog...

still cant fell sleepy yet...
brain work 2 muc..
n cant stop...
can say it don wan 2 stop...
hw can i do about it...

ah qi jz nw sms me ask me wan go out o nt..
kevin and ah koon oso gt ask me 2gether at tat day..
but i dint ans thm yet..
bcas...
i scare i no mood 2 go..
long tym no c thm le..
donno broke the happy face of thm...

nw....
exam r near...
this thing r make me so no mood more..
but..
i wan 2 make it 2 be a thing tat can b make me 2 4gt A&B...
i don wan to like thm more..
A nw see me is look like enemy....
B r a good person n so many catcher... all good thn me... so i no chance... n frm starting i ko canot 2 like her de... i jz wanted 2 change target 2 make me no hurt...
i wrong...
sry about u all...
sry..

at the last...
hope all of u gt a good exam....

No comments:

Death Time